VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

The Read Pile/ BWARAO Episode S3 Ep144

Posted On Wednesday, December 14, 2016

I pride myself on the way I seem to inherently know how to balance my books.  It's like a master chef, pairing together ingredients to make for a whole eating experience.  Some times, the books I pick, I already know aren't quite to my flavor, so I'll read them first, or pepper them in behind something I REALLY want to get into.  But I always save the book I'm MOST looking forward to for last -- just in case, I need to cleanse my palette.

Oh buddy, did I need a cleansing...

But I won't SPOIL the anticipation, I'll jump RIGHT IN to this week's episode of Black White & Read and you can hear about it directly!




THE READ PILE:

Inhumans vs. X-Men #1 (Marvel) -- C. Soule/ J. Lemire (w) L. Yu (a)
Batman TMNT Adventures #2 (DC/IDW) -- M. Manning (w) J. Sommariva (a)
Gwenpool Holiday Special: Merry Mix Up #1 (Marvel) -- Many (w/a)
DC Rebirth Holiday Special (DC) -- Many More (w/a)
Reborn #3 (Image) -- M. Millar (w) G. Capullo (a)



No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved