VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

New Partnership Brings V:IP and UltraPRO TOGETHER!

Posted On Friday, June 24, 2016



A chance meeting at Wizard World Philly has brought about a unique partnership with UltraPRO -- the leading provider storage supplies for your geekdom!  I received my first shipment of UltraPRO products and COULD NOT WAIT to tear into them and of course, I want to share some of that experience with YOU!

Check me out at my next show to see just HOW I'm using these UltraPRO goodies to continue giving YOU the V:IP Treatment!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved