VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

2016 (So far), By The Numbers...

Posted On Monday, June 27, 2016

As I wrapped up packing the last book from my table at Derby City Comic Con, it marked the official end to the first half of this year's convention run.

How'd I do?

Well, how's this for an answer: 13 states.  14 cities.  9327 miles.*

9327 miles?!  That's further away than a trip to Honolulu, HI (4509 miles...so I could've gone to Hawaii -- TWICE!), Tokyo, Japan (6561 miles), or even New Delhi, India (7545 miles).  I could've gone to Antananarivo, Madagascar (9176 miles) and still had room to walk around a bit.

And while that double shot to Hawaii DOES sound awesome, I couldn't have passed up on the opportunity to do so many AMAZING comic conventions!  Having done SOOOOOOO MANY shows in 2015 (about 50 comic book related events!), the seeds for V:IP readership have been sown far and wide!  I admit, I was a little nervous that retreading those waters would mean disastrous sales, but I was absolutely WRONG!  In many cases, over the 14 shows we've done this year, we've had quite a few repeat readers come back, hankering for more of that V:IP Treatment!

With that, to date, we've had to order more than 800 books to fill our inventory!  Believe me when I tell you, that's a WHOLE lot of comics to move in ONLY direct contact sales!

But we're just getting started!  Already, we're working on V:IPhase2, which will roll out EIGHT new titles over the next few years (while still finishing the current runs of Wonder Care Presents: The Kinder Guardians and Origins Unknown: Who vol 2).  We want to make sure we're giving you something new as often as possible, to keep our readership growing stronger!

Wanna catch me on the next wave of shows?  Check out our tentative convention schedule with the link to the right!




*This figure is based on one-way travel miles, ONLY! 

1 comment

  1. You're making the rest of us look bad. Slow down! ;)
    JK
    Great work, sir! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved