VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

GET An EXCLUSIVE Print @Wizard World NOLA...!

Posted On Wednesday, December 9, 2015



You should ALL know that I'm a pretty enterprising guy, always with a keen eye for boosting my signal and success!  So when the opportunity came down the pike for me to sell tickets for Wizard World Comic Cons, a show tour that I'm already heavily invested in, it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up!

But I don't just want to sell you tickets -- that's not good enough!!  I want to make sure that you're getting the V:IP treatment -- regardless of the ticket package!  So, with every ticket purchased, I'm throwing in a FREE Exclusive Print, featuring one of the hit covers from our 2015 Wizard World tour of The Samaritan!*

Each print will be hand-signed and personalized, printed on 11x17" white cover stock!  Top-loaded sleeves will be provided while supplies last.

You'll also get a quick photo op and shoutout on my social media outlets -- and possibly a spotlight from Wizard World itself!!!

Hit the jump and come see ME at Wizard World New Orleans!!!
Wizard World New Orleans
January 8-10, 2016
 New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Ctr
900 Convention Ctr. Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70130

*Prints will be limited to those that bought their tickets through the provided link -- ONLY!  Don't miss out and buy your tickets to Wizard World NOLA TODAY! 


No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved