VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

V:IP Takes the Stage...!

Posted On Saturday, April 18, 2015



Wizard World is bringing back their Show Stage and asked for my help, not only in participating, but planning some of the fun!

Friday: 4:00-4:30pm Five Lines Challenge -- using a rotating cast of artists (Buzz, Mike Vasquez and myself), each must complete a fully rendered image out of the 5 lines (made at random) by the artist of the previous turn!

Saturday: 11:00-11:30am Tac-Au-Tac -- on a LARGE piece of paper, 3 artists are tasked with creating an image with a cohesive theme!  For this one, Buzz and I will be joined by Dan Hernandez, for a extreme mix of styles!

Sunday: 2:00-2:30pm How to Draw a Superhero -- It's Kids Day and I'm taking center stage, using my own unique ideas for showing kids how to draw their favorite superheroes -- USING LITTLE MORE THAN SHAPES!!!!

So don't miss me, next weekend as Vantage:Inhouse Takes Sin City!!!!

1 comment

  1. Hi Victor! I saw you this morning on Channel 13 Action news. I am organizing a special reading list for Nevada Reading Week for our Vegas schools. I'd love to talk to you more about U Cr8 comics. Please feel free to contact me at jamila.wimberly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved