VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Let's Get KICKSTARTED...!

Posted On Thursday, April 30, 2015



For years, I've been leery of Kickstarter.  Even as it had grown to be a viable resource for creators of every magnitude, literally helping them raise MILLIONS of dollars towards their creative efforts, I was still unconvinced.  It's not that I thought it was a sham, or anything -- exactly the opposite.  My fear was that it was wellspring that was TOO good.  One that had the potential of being overly tapped and FAAAAAR too often!

So, I went about every which way I could think of to NOT use Kickstarter.  But then I got an idea that was just too good not to.

What if it wasn't about fundraising...per se?  What if, and thanks to Danger Brown, I truly believe this is possible -- what if, you could use Kickstarter as a means of marketing already completed projects, to the MILLIONS of backers who have shown interest in vetting Kickstarter projects?

That's when I realized, that's EXACTLY what I want to do.  No, scratch that.  That's exactly what I've DONE!

ANNOUNCING: FROM BITS TO BOOKS -- A KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN!!!

The goal here is simple -- to use Kickstarter as a focused means of telling the world about my books!  Sure, I've gained some fans over the years, but there's (literally) a WHOLE WORLD of potential readers out there and right now, Kickstarter has their attention!  So, take a sec -- watch our video and get some books, if not for yourself, then for someone who'll love them!


No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved