VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Sketch in the City Week 2!!!

Posted On Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sorry I'm a little late on this, but with Week THREE of my Sketch in the City run coming out today, I figured I better plug part two -- JUST IN CASE you missed it!!!  My confidence as a creator has been boosted so high doing this project that I'm PROMISING to complete a few solo works by years end!

So, make sure you go grab a copy of Columbus Alive TODAY, and catch up on last week's piece at the jump!

Any Which Way But Snewz #2
By Victor Dandridge
Read it: HERE

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved