VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

LOOK FOR ME!!! Wizard World NOLA

Posted On Monday, January 5, 2015

It's convention season again!!!



After taking December off to enjoy the holidays, I'm eager to get back to work, hitting the con circuit!  And first for 2015 is Wizard World New Orleans!!!  

This is our second time to the Big Easy and I can't think of a better place for us to really bear down on our "From Bits to Books" campaign!  And to make sure things get the proper start, we're releasing a WW NOLA #EXCLUSIVEVariant cover for The Samaritan #1!  We've only got a limited supply of these, so don't miss out -- come see me at Table C41, this weekend!!!


BUT WAIT -- THERE'S MORE!!!!!

Friday night, after show -- I'm taking on the hosting duties for the WW NOLA Drink and Draw!!  If you're 21+ and would like to win cold-hard cash for having the best drawing or short story, you need to join me from 8:30-10:30pm!  Check the Wizard World programming list for updates on the location -- I'll see you THERE!!!!

1 comment

  1. Hi. Can you have two comic book characters with the same name? I know there is a Samaritan in Astro city

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved