VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

UnConventional Goes to Video!

Posted On Sunday, January 26, 2014

Last year I had a thought: What if I'm going to be more known for my ideas, than my work?  It was kind of a harrowing experience -- propositioning a preemptive discounting all the work I've done (or will ever do).  But sucked up my fear and decided that if that was going to be my lot in this field, then I would do so with gusto and charm!  And what better way to do that than with VIDEO!

Since catching a few of the Vlad TV interviews on YouTube a while ago, I've been intrigued by what sort of energy using video could bring to my musings through UnConventional.  An informal convo about my personal views on comics and the industry could be plenty fun…so I did one!   Let me know what you think!


UnConventional Episode #1 - Indie vs. Indy!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved