VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Stepping Up & Stepping Out -- the 2014 Plan Begins NOW

Posted On Monday, December 30, 2013

Writer.  Designer.  Publisher.  Educator…I think I am a serial entrepreneur.

I've been quite fortunate over the last three years to spin my talents in these arenas into growing franchises -- each with its own standards of excellence and success.

But I want more.  

Scratch that…I want to DO more.  More with my vision, more with my voice -- more.  But the truth is, I've reached a funding cap that I just wasn't able to overcome thru the WHOLE of 2013.  But in more than a few hours time, that year will end and with it, goes its hinderances, restraints and excuses.  In 2014 --- I'm getting my legs back and the first project I'm going to KICKOFF will help seed my endeavors throughout the year!

Our first campaign:
Last summer, I began a very modest graphic t-shirt design brand called, GEEKing -- a visual celebration of the abundance of nerd-culture (i.e. "Geek") now prominent in pop awareness.  Featured on the Tumblr site www.allhailthegeeking.tumblr.com and sold exclusively online through Redbubble.com, the first collection (a total of seven designs) was finished this past fall, retailing at the average price of $36 per shirt.  

For our first campaign, we want to get you in a GEEKing shirt (featuring the crown & specs logo), but at the discounted rate of $20 (for sizes S-XL) $25 (for sizes 2X-3X) -- that's at least 30% off*!  To cover the cost of production for two projects (Ol' Crazy & the 40oz of Death/ Wonder Care), we're aiming to sell 100 shirts in the month of January!  

*Discounted price is ONLY available thru this KICKSTARTEDForever campaign -- purchases thru Redbubble.com will be at full retail value.  

So grab a shirt, spread the word and help me get more done in 2014!!

Click on the KICKSTARTEDForever tab for more info on what our first projects will be and how to get started!



No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved