VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Celebrating Diversity of Comics in Columbus!

Posted On Tuesday, February 26, 2013

This month has been an AMAZING one for me and my consideration in the local comic book community!  I was plenty psyched for being included in the write up on the comic book scene here in Columbus, but I can honestly say things went even better with my involvement with the Ohio Art League Gallery's Comic Art Exhibition and corresponding events!  One of which, found me moderating (and for the first time I might add!) a panel on diversity in Columbus' comics!

I was graciously invited by Ken Eppstein of Nix Comics to do this, was able to meet Teresa Rojas, a terrific Latina creator and got to highlight my friends Janis Coffey (a teacher through Columbus City Schools), Mike Watson of Freestyle Komics and Ren McKinzie, my co-creator on The Samaritan!  If you missed it, fear not because we had  Richard Katterjohn of Underground Video Network onhand to film it and I've linked it below for your viewing pleasure!


No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved