VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Man, What if...?! - Secret Invasion Pt 1 REVISED!!

Posted On Thursday, January 26, 2012

Say...wasn't there something ELSE here...?! I'm sorry folks, but after some thinking about it, I decided that how I was going about this Man, What If...?! presentation rang a little too close to saying I'm a better writer than Brian Bendis, doing direct comparisons to where our plot devices would've differed. So, instead of keeping that going, I'm going to go ahead and pen my own version of Secret Invasion -- FULL ISSUES AND ALL (well...minus the art) -- and post it at a later date. Sorry to everyone who waited this long for the second installment, but as a writer, I should be giving you good stories, not fanboy-esque lamentations!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved