VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

BRING IT ON, 2012!!! PART ONE

Posted On Monday, January 2, 2012



Welcome Back! I hope the past holiday season brought merriment and joy to you and yours! Can't say I've ever had a holiday I didn't love, but now that the celebrations are over, its back to work and LOTS of it! First I wanna thank you all for being SOOO supportive of Vantage:Inhouse in our first year of publication! Your love and support made 2011 worth doing and we're gonna show you how much it means with the loads more of AWESOME COOL that're in store...and speaking of which -- let's look at what's on the menu!!

The V:IP33

Last year, I attempt to release 15 different projects under the V:IP label. The goal was to breakout without with a resume unmatched by most indie publishing platforms -- and you know what, I FAILED -- MISERABLY! Haha! I only managed about 5 projects, but I've been assured by my chums that that's an acceptable first year for a lot of creators. But acceptable ISN'T good enough for me -- so this year, I'm UPPING THE ANTE! I've designated 33 projects for production!! Now, that might see asinine, but raising the stakes seems more complimentary of my abilities than setting a lower one. It'll certainly be a challenge, but I know I can do it -- for no other reason than my friends at Twilight Star did it! With production already underway, I've added some of the first quarter's release schedule to my Google Calendar -- Check it out and see what's on the horizon!

8 Bits

After the WONDERFUL reception my 8 Bit designs have received this past year, I've decided to open up commissions for new pieces! Whether its new versions of old pieces, or maybe your own characters, you can now get custom designs done for the LOW PRICE of $1 per sq inch (plus shipping)! BUT WAIT -- THERE'S MORE!!! In addition to the commissions, I'll be taking to Twitter every Wednesday to see who YOU think should receive the 8 Bit treatment! Just hit me with your suggestions with the hashtag #IWANTMY8BIT, which will be completed that Friday! And if I choose YOUR suggestion, you'll win a FREE 8 BIT COMMISSION*!!! In the meantime, you can checkout the growing collection on my Tumblr page

That's just the start! There's a PLENTY more to share and I'm more excited than you know, so check back soon to learn more! Here's to you, 2012 -- BRING IT ON!!!


*Commission prizes will be offered via email, but you can request a print copy for only the cost of shipping!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved