VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Origins Unknown: Breaking the Habit pt1

Posted On Wednesday, October 19, 2011


I'm coming off of an AMAZING time at this years NYCC! I got to hang out with some of my most talented friends and even made a few more! (There's a possible happening that's a little too early to talk about, but a GREAT NOD for the two main books of the V:IP roster!) And while the site construction is about to begin, I wanted to kick off this visual renewal with the first page of V:IP's new webseries, ORIGINS UNKNOWN, featuring the artwork of Jacob Newell! I'm putting my hardhat back on and diving into this workload, but you stay put and enjoy!





No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved