VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Checking in...

Posted On Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things are always moving over here at V:IP! Post NYCC has seen pitches sent out to two prominent publishers with some great nods in response. I've teamed up with my friends at Mutant Cactus, sharing their booth at Mid-Ohio Con (I know, I know -- I said I wouldn't do another Wizard World show after the fiasco of WWChicago, but they're my friends and they were gracious enough to food the bill!), and have launched a new webseries, Origins Unknown with artist, Jacob Newell! And any of you regular visitor may note that all of this is being done WHILE upgrading our webpage!! It feels good to be so busy!

So please forgive our dust and I hope you've enjoyed the changes made thus far -- I'm always open to feed back of every kind!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved