Wednesday, September 21, 2011

National Comic Book Day?! (No really...)

I was recently asked what I was doing for National Comic Book Day by an elementary school teacher and when I revealed I had never heard of the occasion, she showed me this link: http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/September/comicbookday.htm -- Not wanting to let an opportunity go by, I spoke with my friends at ComicTown (1249 Morse Rd) and we've decided to celebrate it anyway! So come on down (up or over) to Comic Town and see local talents from Vantage:Inhouse Productions, Mutant Cactus, Freestyle Komics and more on site and having fun!!! SEE YOU THERE!
National Comic Book Day Sunday Sept. 25th 2011 Comic Town 1249 Morse Rd Columbus, OH 43229 11am-6pm ADMISSION IS FREE!

2 comments:

  1. Let's not forget Lil Rockstar Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! LRC is DEFINITELY gonna be in the house, representing for Da Ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete