VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

TEASER THURSDAY!!!

Posted On Thursday, August 25, 2011

The House of Ideas is GREAT at producing thought provoking teasers for upcoming series and events and that's a quality I'm going to emulate to the best of my ability! So consider this the first installment of "Teaser Thursday" where I'm going to showcase something from an upcoming project! I'm going to give away prizes to anyone who can call where the inspiration for these teasers came from -- so PAY ATTENTION!!!!




















I'm sure I don't have to say how much I LOVE this project! Its been more than a pleasure working with Harold Edge and Ryan Carter and I'm eagerly looking for new opportunities to work with them both!







This project is like a childhood dream come true! I working with Yusuf Lateef and Darryl Banks, two artists who I have admired FOR YEARS!! I can't wait for this one to blow you guys away!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved