VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

ITS OFFICIAL!!!

Posted On Friday, August 26, 2011


I kicked off my full-time comic booking venture with a trip to NYCC as a fan, so it's with the GREATEST pride that I return just ONE YEAR LATER as a PRESENTER! Yesterday I got my CONFIRMATION that I'm going to be a panelist for the Kids Day Event at New York Comic Con this October! The U Cre-8 Line is taking Manhattan like The MUPPETS! So, BRING THE FAMILY and let's make some comics together!

New York Comic Con
Oct. 13-16th
Javitz Center
655 34th St
New York, NY 10001

Panel: U Cre-8 Comics
When: Oct. 16th, 2011
Time: 4-5pm
Where: Rm: 1B03

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved