VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

IT'S PREVIEW TIME!!!

Posted On Friday, June 10, 2011

I know, I know! I said I wouldn't leave for a while and then what happens? I disappear again! BUT, as always, its never for just wanton play! NO! The Summer Reading Club has begun and I'm having an absolute BALL! Showcasing the comic form like this has been a dream come true and I hope to continue doing it well into the fall -- BUT WAIT! I AM!!! I've setup an 8 week course through the Jewish Community Center!

Hmmm...I did say PREVIEW TIME, RIGHT?! I've got some AWESOMENESS to share with you guys!!!!



The work is rolling in from Harold (and the colors by Ryan are PHENOMENAL!)! I'm only trying to whet your whistle here -- which was an INCREDIBLE struggle to only show you this much!



And I've been busy hammering out some prose stories for the 8 Mins series and have this FABULOUS preview to share! A pre-order will be made available soon for digital distribution! But check it out and let me know what you think!!!



That's it for today -- but I'm gearing up for something HUGE for my 100th post! Stay tuned -- I PROMISE -- no seriously, I PROMISE I won't be gone so long!!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved