VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

WTF is the V:IP 15...?

Posted On Friday, April 15, 2011

When I decided to make the move to create full time, I KNEW that I was going to have to do something both drastic and dynamic to truly make a name for myself, amidst the literal THOUSANDS aiming to do the same! I've considered crafting a "convention personality;" a sort of showman's identity to build/boost my recognition and presumed popularity. Campaigns have been on the table too -- whole-scale acts to drum up sales and all that goodness. But, of all the ideas I had, nothing resonated more succinctly than simply producing the best work I could and a lot of it!

Now, those of you who create comics know the laborious process it tends to be -- ESPECIALLY if you're collaborating with anyone else. At times, it can be hard enough to manage more than one project within a year, right? Still, Vegas' odds say to win BIG you've gotta play BIG -- so I've decided that in 2011, Vantage:Inhouse Productions will produce no less than 15 projects! Mind you, that's not 15 ISSUES -- no, PROJECTS -- 15 different titles, concepts and stories -- all in one calendar year!

So that's what the V:IP 15 is -- my personal challenge as a publisher! I know it won't be easy, but I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for the journey ahead!

1 comment

  1. Ambitious plan, Victor. I've got all I can handle with the four projects I'm currently working on.

    Just don't spread yourself too thin. Remember, one great book is worth more than fifteen good ones.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved