VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Time Sketch 2/28/11

Posted On Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I apologize! I'm a few hours late posting this, but here's "today's" daily art post!* While I'm not 100% happy with the outcome, that IS part of the point, right?! I definitely struggle with this, but the only way to get better is to keep pushing and pushing until there is virtually nothing I can't draw!

Today's challenge: Nova (Richard Rider)

In clockwise order, each piece took 10mins, 20mins and 30mins respectively.

*Went to see "I am Number Four" -- YOU NEED TO AS WELL.

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved