VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Ire of the Gods/Time Sketch 3/7/11!!!

Posted On Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WHY?!?!?! I was putting the finishing touches on the 20min piece when...BOOM -- the lights go out! Apparently, a transformer (Revenge of the Fallen) blew somewhere and took out my entire block! That's no lights, no net, no nothing! So, please accept my humble apologies as the choice was wait and do the final piece or quickly post when the power came back (which according to my blinking clocks was about 4am!). I went for something's better than nothing -- so Today's Challenge: NIGHTWING!



*Big shout out to Columbus Public Utilities for working as quickly as they did to get me back in the light!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved