VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Investing in Success...

Posted On Wednesday, February 9, 2011


A while back, my best friend, Danny told me that he and some co-workers were gonna start up a button business. I remember, being like, "buttons...wha?!" not being aware of how popular the little collectibles could be to so many audiences. In the years since, MUTANT CACTUS has had some amazing successes as a button manufacturer, starting out with their own designs and branching off in to vintage pieces, logo/event branding, and custom series lines. Even I've gotten onto their bandwagon, teaming up with them to do a line of buttons based on my 8 Bits designs! Now, I've taken that team up a step further by becoming an OFFICIAL SPONSOR!

They've done a TREMENDOUS job in making a name for themselves and I want to see that drive continue and evolve into something even greater! Keep a close eye out for them because I've got a feeling they're going to surprise us all even more -- AND SOON!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved