VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

...Form Arms and Body, and I'll form -- THE HEAD!

Posted On Saturday, February 19, 2011


I sounded a bit tentative before, but I can HAPPILY announce that Harold Edge has signed on to bring his INCREDIBLE pencils to The Trouble w/Love! Already he's begun production (check out his designs for feature character APEX PRIME!):



Already he's putting his own stamp on the character!

I'm also pleased to announce that colorist Ryan Carter is gonna bring Harold's pencils to life with his AMAZING coloring talent! I've worked on a book with Ryan before and I can fully attest that you are all in for an enormous treat!

So the players are set and the work is already underway -- stay tuned for more news for The Trouble w/Love and more, coming soon from Vantage:Inhouse!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved