VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Behind the Curtain 2/25/11

Posted On Friday, February 25, 2011

Shwew! What a week, right?! Challenging myself to keep up a daily post schedule was both a blessing and a curse. While I can pat myself on the back for actually doing it, it did keep me away from the daily grind of writing and art for my books. Over the weekend, I'm going to try to find a way to reconcile that time management gap!








Though I still haven't finished the 3rd chapter of The Samaritan, I can say that Ren has done some PHENOMENAL work that has me jazzed up to get to work on it(its actually my goal for the rest of the evening)! He's taking risks with his style and technique, putting his spin on the story beats and it's all working together GLORIOUSLY! Not to put the cart before the horse, but I'm already thinking about our next project together and hope we can get started on that SOON!

Just earlier tonight, we had the photo shoot for the cover and I'm on pins and needles waiting to see how AWESOME it is! I BIG THANKS goes out to Lindsay Rodgers, the cover artist for this one -- she's going to blow your socks off with this piece (I guarantee it!) and while I'm at it, I owe another big shout out to our model, my dad, William Hunt!








I DID manage to fit in some work on Omnibus #2, doing my best to finish up these layouts in Bryan Hitch fashion (Check out his book, "Bryan Hitch's Ultimate Comic Studio" to see what I mean!)! It might seem redundant, but I feel more free in my work and that's adding to my production. *I've posted a preview of one of the pages below!

Well, that about sums up my week -- a few missteps(not finishing The Samaritan OR getting a final design on the Daddy Packs), but a lot of good work is in the can! While I keep my nose to the grindstone, I'm gonna bid you all a good nite and a great weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved