VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

O-H M-Y! The Aftermath of Mid-Ohio Con

Posted On Thursday, November 11, 2010

The dust is settling, the crowds have dispersed and I'm sitting here in the afterglow of a fun-filled weekend in my hometown from the Mid-Ohio Con! Big thanks to EVERYONE who stopped by, ESPECIALLY those who were kind enough to chat me up and/or purchase one of my wares! I tell ya, the 8 Bits were a HUGE success and I can't wait to do EVEN MORE of the volume 2 set! Actually, I gotta take a sec and showcase these pieces done by Mike Eshelman -- I met him at MOC, where he was showcasing his Perler Beads and we're gonna work together with him producing bead versions of my 8 Bit designs! He's an AWESOME creator and I'm SOOOOO STOKED to work with him -- check some of his stuff:


Also, I'm making some GREAT strides on the U Cre-8 Comics Line -- head over to my sister site, www.u-cre-8comics.blogspot.com where you can see a preview of the first edition activity book AND where I'm putting up the rest of my 30 Character submissions for the duration of the contest!

And last but not least, I'm retiring my runs of Omnibus #1 and Doing A Bid! I've had just under a year's worth of promoting them and am ready to move on to some new projects (which ones, you ask...?!) -- STAY TUNED because I have some announcements COMING SOON!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved