VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Help is on the way!

Posted On Sunday, November 14, 2010

A while back I had posted a number of title headings I had done with the intention that they'd be stories featured in Omnibus #1. Alas, there were a few that were more notables than features, one of which being my quiet little superhero epic, The Samaritan. BUT NOW...I'm happy to announce that the Samaritan is green lit and gearing up to go! Featuring the artwork of my good friend, REN McKINZIE, The Samaritan will be a seven chapter series, first released via Issuu sometime in February, with our first print run available at 2011's C2E2!

I just finished the first script and I gotta tell ya -- ITS AWESOME!!! Stay tuned for more news coming soon!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved