VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Taking part in the 30 Character Challenge!

Posted On Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm very pleased to announce that I'm taking part in the 30 Character Challenge, put on my by friend and peer, Tyler James ! With this challenge, we're to create one new character, EVERYDAY during the month of November -- I'm using this contest to populate the stock characters of my U Cre-8 Comics line, where others will be able to use them in their own stories, featuring the characters they've created thru the custom creation application! To give myself a bit of a head start :P and stick to a rigid schedule, I'm posting the NAMES of the characters, so you can follow along with my progress!
Each day, after I upload it onto the 30 Characters site, I'll upload them here with a little bio and at the end of the whole campaign, will collect the bunch in a digital catalogue, via Issuu.com! So, without further ado, here's my MASTER LIST of U Cre-8 Characters:

Strobe
Odinson
Senturian
The Saint
Circa
Epitaph
Grey Guardsman
The Champ
Bandit
Taboo
Tomorrow Man
Seeker
Mach-10
Chaos
Pulsor
Cross Bones
Mystic Warrior
Raze
Onyx
Bloodstone
Red Stone
The Winged One
The Nameless
Star Ranger
Rampage
Blackout
Cold Front
Psi-Klone
Timbrewolf
Hard Core

So stay tuned, keep me in check and drop a line if you like what you see! And don't forget to support the awesome talent that's taking part at

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved