VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

That was FUN!!!!

Posted On Saturday, September 25, 2010

Whew! I'm ALL KINDS of tuckered out -- nothing shows you how old you are like running bases!
Thanks to EVERYONE who came thru and had a blast with me and donated to this dream of mine -- I love you all and appreciate all your support!

I am a little fearful that some who may have wanted to participate were led astray by Google Maps (there's another park that you're led to when you type in that address :() if you are someone this happened to, email me (wwi3313@aol.com) and I will host another special game, because I would've loved to see more of you out there!

Thanks again to all the family, friends and supporters who showed up -- it truly means the world (hehe...WizWorld!) to me!

--V

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved