VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

GAME TIME!!!!

Posted On Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kickball Teaser Resized

Whew! As I pause the fun-filled roller coaster my life currently has me on, I wanted to take a moment to get the word out about the Super Kickball Tournament I’m hosting in a few weeks. Earlier this year, I decided that I wanted to take on my love for creating and promoting comics full-time and will be leaving my cushy state job for the rough and tumble of self-publishing and freelance. To help keep me afloat (I got kids!!!), I've decided to fulfill ANOTHER lifelong dream of opening a comic shop, PANELS TO PAGES!!!! Now those of you who know me know I don't do anything "typical," so...unlike most shops, MINE WILL BE MOBILE! That's right -- I'll be taking to the streets, going where readers are and the shops aren't, predominantly on the south end of my home town, COLUMBUS, OH! But just CARRYING comics isn't enough -- I want to engender a new generation towards MAKING them as well!!! Outfitted with art activities, Panels to Pages will have them creating their very own heroes and villains, penning and inking their own adventures in no time! But...as with all things that ring of AWESOME, this dream costs money and I'm asking my friends and family and THEIR friends and families to come out on September 25th and play kickball and raise a little money to help get Panels to Pages off the ground and RUNNING!

And I haven't forgotten about you other creators and artists out there!!! With the numbers that I HOPE to have, I want to give you guys the opportunity to share your stories and art as well, so I'm offering 6ft table spaces (size constraints limit to only 10), at a whopping $50.00 each (sorry, no freebies this ride – it’s a FUNDRAISER, YO!!). Just send me an email of interest and I'll get you all setup thru Paypal and you can be sure to check back here and at Comicrelated.com (my unofficial online home!) for the list of attending artists!!

Thanks for taking the time to read all this and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HOPE to see all of you there!

Victor Dandridge
wwi3313@aol.com

SUPER KICKBALL
Saturday Sept. 25th, 2010
11am-4pm
Sills Park
3055 Lockbourne Rd
Columbus, OH 43207
"Bring your A-Game...and a little cash too!"

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved