VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Whoopsie 2.0! (Missed it by that much)...

Posted On Friday, February 12, 2010

So, I missed my intended release date of January 2010, and while I was bummed I didn't make it (so much thought, time and effort goes into the production of a comic book, I don't know how ANYONE can justify not calling it art!) I was hell bent to keep on working. I did shave off a few pages of story to try and eek things out a little closer to finish, and I'm quite proud to share that I just sent off the work to the printer!!!! Estimated shipping date is 3/11/10, however, resting on my laurels now that the BOOK is done, just ain't my style! I've got a whole bevy of assaults to launch on the promotional front, particularly because I decided to pass on attempting any sponsors in favor of just getting the work done! I figure once I have a product in hand to show them my capabilities, it will be easier to get more folks on board! Big thanks to everyone who has supported me in this venture and I can't wait to show you what else I have in store!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved