VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

And Here We Go...!

Posted On Friday, February 19, 2010

Hot on the heels of sending my book off to Ka-Blam for printing, I drafted up an article that was so graciously posted on Comicrelated.com, boasting both my success with creating the book from start to finish, and putting my process to the test! It sparked only ONE comment, from columnist Tyler James, which was a fantastic analysis of my process, helping me to further lock down how I intend for this project to affect the self-publishing world at large. I can only hope that the lack of further comments is a sign that all possible questions have been answered and not a sign that people just don't care! :p

I also got the opportunity to plug my next project, "Doing A Bid," where I look at the practice of freelance artists using a general page rate and ask if that's really the way we should be doing it??!

And finally, the good folks at Ka-Blam/Indyplanet sent me notice that my book Omnibus #1 is ready for pre-order! This is truly some dream come true business for me and I couldn't be more excited OR focused on what my future WILL bring!

1 comment

  1. Whats up boss man... You will blow the comic world with your ideas, drawing, and work. Expect and be ready for success beyond measure. BELOW THE BRIM

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved