VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

Posted On Saturday, December 26, 2009

As I've begun this process, I've had random brain-farts for ideas that I think better develop the overhaul of the self-publishing process I've begun. As I've stated before, the overall goal of this project is to create a model that requires very little financial investment from the intended creator -- so far, I've managed to work with no investment, although I'm willing to admit that I've created a misstep in my process by going at it that way. In retrospect, my plan for doing sketches to raise funds for my print cost is still stellar, but if I had planned a majority of the aspects of my book before hand (like the title!) I'd have been able to take $5 (a nominal investment) and create a really cool sketch card that kicks starts my promotional campaign! But as they say, hindsight is always 20/20 and I've rectified the issue by creating the piece below. It has everything on it EXCEPT the intended release date, but that's only because I haven't finished the book yet! Should these run out and I need to generate a bit more capital later on, I can add that later to further promote the book...possibly even using them like a pre-order form! Without question, the sky's the limit and as always, keep cre-8ing!



No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved