VANTAGE:INHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
Home to the most thought-provoking and engaging properties to come out of the small press.
READ MORE

I Think It's Working...

Posted On Sunday, July 13, 2008

Today, the Columbus Dispatch featured (prominently, I might add) a sweet article, where a panel of comic book and film aficionados ranked some 50 or so comic book movies. I was one of the lucky panelists and got some decent ink too, specifically a mention of my exploits at the Arena Grand theatre, drawing for patrons when comic themed movies are released. It's kinda funny too, because doing those "Fetch-A-Sketch" shows is what got me the invite to the party, so that's kinda a full circle thing for me.

My hope is that people will peep the plug for the theatre and mosey on down there this weekend where they will be greeted by my brain-child, the Arena Con!

link to the online article:
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/arts/stories/2008/07/13/superhero.html?sid=101

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
/

Get In Touch

vantageinhouse@gmail.com

Contact Form

Name

Email

Message

© Infinity. All Rights Reserved